Re: RR Donnelly

Is an office environment only "feel good" if an x amount has been spent on the interiors? A comfortable and accessible office environemnt is definitly needed and rr donelly offices have that and more, to say that an office space is not good because it doesn't look like donald trumps office is being shallow.

Sir
     My name is Manu

First, Manu that is great for sharing. Next we will learn to count to 10.
Second, I turned down a good job with a huge company because the office was sub standard. So I have to agree that the office does not reflect the success of a company. But it was my decision not to take the job due to no A/C and the office environment.

ha ha!! I liked your first line

I hope manu is not offended...

dudes, all said & don..RR does have a cool new office at Tejaswini..guess the guys r leaning!...true that not too much is to be wasted on jus the office environ....but then, if the office is gonna begin to resemble a govt office, thats when it asks for a face change!!..& well, the RR office at Pamba ( is that periyear,,,whatever!).....is a draggg!....and U cant jus ignore it!!!...I am sure no one wants to work in a company that looks like...well, its better u c the place urself ...its that bad all right...looks like some local govt office..man!, i hated it on sight

the most horrible company award shuld be goen to GR8 RRD..mostley there hr ladies have no work they usually do there sugar beating and get paid high..there working ppl  in diff projct get a low salary as 5k ..now a days a govt peon ill get more than this pay lollllll-----GR8 bpo lolzsss

I think Most of u guys have not seen the RRD office in alwarpet in chennai.It is one of the most sleak looking offices in chennai, and also in most posh area of chennai. I would like to work..in that office if I got a chance.
And a word of caution, if offices have sleak front it does not mean neccasarily that their employees are taken good care of and Vice Versa.

Most people who work in a office should be happy provided that they have a good cabin, friends,mess,work and salary and good boss(atmost importance)

Rest everything can wait.....PERIOD.....

EVerytime I go to sleep, I wake up with work on my mind