Topic: Flat rates are reducing slowly......Krystal group, confident group,...

It is nice that various real estate groups are coming with attractive offers... since there are so many constructions and no money in the market, the builders need to be reasonable in their pricing....The party time is over..

Re: Flat rates are reducing slowly......Krystal group, confident group,...

Prices reducing.. but unfortunately quality also. I had a visit to some 'villas' which offered 17-20 lakhs for 2/3 BHK. Just outside look is good. Construction have no work or raw materials quality. The architecture design is very bad. All had 'attached' bathrooms but I dont think anybody can take bath without touching the walls.

PraVeeN
PMP | Tech blog | PM blog

i dont think that the prices will come down...TVM in one of the location that i have noticed that the prices didnt dip much during recession

Recession is not yet over...In TVM, there was no competition...Now lot many have constructed with no takers

Confident Group, now Provides 2 BHK for 14L and 3BKfor 16L in Pukkattupady,Cochin and MeenamKulam,Kazhakoottam.(Check their site).But beware, the price would come down again.. as Real Estate Special Zones would be active soon in Cities where 40% less would be the Construction cost..