Topic: Aware of ticket booking @ surya travels at Kazhakuttom

Hi technopark guys,

I booked one ticket(costs Rs.600 /- ) in surya travels  from Trivandrum to Chennai  Because of having some personal problems ,I am in a situation to cancel that ticket before the traveling date . So I approached the Surya travels and asked them to cancel my ticket. But Surya travels has seriously told me that they will not cancel ticket at any cost. I heard that many of the technopark guys had met with same situation like me. Surya travels is always doing this cheating business with our technopark guys ..

SO PLEASE BE AWARE OF SURYA TRAVELS AND DON'T GO THERE .

Because i am also one among you.

/karan

Re: Aware of ticket booking @ surya travels at Kazhakuttom

was it a non-refundable ticket? it should say on the ticket itself. I got stuck like that buying a plan ticket and it was a non refundable ticket.

thanks for reply ... 

No. Its a refundable one.. It s printed in back of the ticket.

I am not advertising but I am using Bismi Travels near Aswathy Studio for the past 5 years and have not found any reason to complain including refunds.  That is why I stick to them rather than trying out others.

Hai guys,

I'm also using bismi travles.

karan wrote:

thanks for reply ... 

No. Its a refundable one.. It s printed in back of the ticket.

If its printed in back of the ticket - "Refundable" you can file a complaint in the consumer court/ before that you can calmly talk to them asking for a refund, if not you can tell them you are going to the papers and the consumer court. - Anyways you have decided not to approach them ever again.