Re: Which is the best company in technopark

i have also heard that many employees have resigned lately!

So, i have a doubt regarding the durability of any jobs there!

Hi Minucheriyan,

Are you with EYME, do they have hire fire policy (exclude non performers)

is there a truth on the comment made by sajudan: "I have also heard that many employees have resigned lately!

So, i have a doubt regarding the durability of any jobs there"

In most of the company firing was there during the recession.Actually we cant blame companies for that...they were suffering lot to stand in the recession period ...

I too heard many employees resigning from E&Y. But dont know the reason.May be coz recession over and people start to get new jobs with high salary.

Hi Minu,

Its quite understandable that companies fired people during recession There were companies who didn't fire and did a wait and watch game.

My question to you is did EY fire employees in TVM during recession, That will help to undersatnd the stability of the organization.

Most of the people will say EY is great, one of the big 4 etc etc. but i need to look into my future as well when i move to tvm. unlke blore tvm doesn't have many companies to fall back when you are part of work force reduction.

Thanks

NewtoTVM wrote:

Hi Minucheriyan,

Are you with EYME, do they have hire fire policy (exclude non performers)

is there a truth on the comment made by sajudan: "I have also heard that many employees have resigned lately!

So, i have a doubt regarding the durability of any jobs there"

EYME does not have a Hire and Fire policy ( unless you are a bad performer - even then  you do get sufficient time to show your performance).

EYME has a low attrition rate with majority of employees being here for more than 2 years , if employees have resigned then majority of it is for better prospects elsewhere.

From job security point of view there was hardly any firing even during the recession period neither was there any paycut.

This is based on my experience smile

come down without any inhibitions its a good place to work

smile Please follow the Rules - Rules are good  smile
Forum Rules

I would be available anytime on friday - have texted my number to you

Forum Rules

Hi Dimitrz,

thanks for your help, is there any time slot tomorrow to call you. I need to take a call by tomorrow eop.Didn't get your number, Can you give me a missed call if possible. sorry to bother you mate

done smile

Forum Rules